If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Technically it's more of a salad with thinly sliced apples, rather than a true carpaccio traditionally made with meat or fish. Honey cuts the tartness of the pomegranate molasses and lemon juice. —ohyoucook
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 handfuls baby greens
- 1 red or green apple
- 4 1-inch cubes blue cheese
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios or pecans, coarsely chopped
- Stir together pomegranate molasses, honey, lemon juice and black pepper (if using) in a small bowl.
- Place a handful of baby greens on each of two salad plates.
- Core apple (do not peel), then thinly slice. Immediately arrange over greens, overlapping slices. Crumble blue cheese over apple slices, then sprinkle with pistachios (or pecans).
- Drizzle pomegranate mixture over salad. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey