If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pack even more nutrients into your salads by adding Kale and Quinoa to your star ingredient this spring/summer season: Argan Oil! Bright, refreshing, and tasty, this is one of our favorites.
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1 bunch Kale
- 2 teaspoons Argan Oil
- 15-20 pieces Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 piece Red Onion
- 1 piece Corn on the Cob
- 1 pinch Salt
- Start by boiling the Quinoa. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Stir quinoa into the boiling water, reduce heat to medium-low, place cover on the saucepan, and cook until water absorbs into the quinoa, about 12 minutes. Remove the saucepan from heat and let rest covered for 5 minutes. Remove the cover and let the quinoa to cool completely.
- Then, either oven roast the corn still on the cob, or grill it on charcoal to add a smoky flavor. You could also just boil it before slicing the kernels off the cob.
- Finally chop the kale, dice the red onion, and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Toss the whole with some salt, and of course drizzle it with Argan Oil. Simple and deliciously health!