If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The thick smoothie brings together frozen pineapple, frozen banana, coconut milk, matcha powder and honey. It's garnished with a simple homemade honey-based granola, fresh fruit, cocoa nibs and a generous drizzle of honey. While the cocoa nibs echo some of the soft bitter qualities of the green tea, their fruitiness brightens the experience and the honey sweetness ties everything together. —Chase the Flavors
frozen pineapple, frozen banana, coconut milk, matcha powder, honey, granola, cocoa nibs, fresh banana and strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green tea matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup granola, recipe below
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1 banana (not frozen), sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Blend frozen pineapple, frozen banana, coconut milk, matcha powder and 1 tablespoon of honey in a blender until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie between two bowls and top each with granola, fresh fruit, cocoa nibs and the remaining honey.
rolled oats, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, honey, unsalted butter, vanilla extract
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- Pour onto dry ingredients and mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread out evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown for 25 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven, let cool and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey