If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has some wonderful accent of Xmas with ginger and cinnamon, just what is needed to cheer up in Februrary. —Le Comptoir de Stéphanie
- 135 grams millet flour
- 110 grams kamut flour
- 110 grams butter (soften)
- 80 grams sucanat
- 80 grams maple syrup
- 75 grams dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon grounded ginger
- 1 teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees C (fan-oven)
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sucanat and the maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Sift in the flours and spices.
- With the tip of your fingers work the ingredients together until you are able to form a ball with the dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Take some dough with a spoon and roll it into a ball.
- Lay it on a tray lined with baking paper slightly greased and flatten the ball with your fingers or the back of the spoon.
- Repeat until there is no dough left.
- Bake the biscuits during 12 to 15 minutes until they are golden.