If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a wonder to make, it is easy and a pleasure to work. The dough is smooth and the smell is just fantastic. While this recipe is wheat free, it is not gluten free. —Le Comptoir de Stéphanie
- 125 grams kamut flour
- 125 grams rice flour
- 100 grams butter
- 75 grams coconut sugar
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams honey
- 50 grams maple syrup
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon grounded cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon grounded nutmeg
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees C (oven-fan)
- Sift the flours in a bowl and add in the spices.
- Add in all the other ingredient: butter, egg, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup.
- Work all the ingredients together until you can from a ball with the dough.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough until about 5 mm high and cut it with your favourite cookie cutter.
- bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack before savoring them.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey