If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fried shrimp are a crowd-pleasing favorite, but they're also packed with saturated fat. In this recipe, shrimp are breaded and then baked to produce crispy and crunchy treat without the extra calories. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/shrimp-honey-mustard-sauce —Healthline
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup onion powder
- dash of salt
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- dash of ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Place pan in 400° oven for 10 minutes.
- Combine panko, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in a shallow dish, stirring to combine. Place egg white in another shallow dish. Dip shrimp in egg white, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place on preheated baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until done.
- Stir together mustard and remaining ingredients. Serve sauce with shrimp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey