If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very versatile dressing. Use with crudites and salads, drizzle over chicken or meat.
You can also use as marinate. A delicious vinaigrette to keep in the fridge. —Pasquale
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons pineapple concentrate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegre
- 3/4 cup extra vergin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon grind black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- Add all the above ingredients in the blender for 10 seconds on low to medium speed. Pour the dressing in a jar and keep in the fridge; use as you need.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey