Author Notes: Fast and easy to prepare. You can mix with pasta, have with polenta or with bake sweet potatoes. —anka
bunch dandelions ( 300 g ), cut
zucchini (300g) sliced
garlic cloves, grated
lemon zest and juice
Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground pepper
teaspoons coconut oil for zucchini plus 1 tsp for dandelion
In This Recipe
- Wash and cut zucchini into coins.
- Wash and cut dandelions 4-5 cm.
- Heat 2 tsp coconut oil, saute zucchini first in a single layer 1 minute on each side. Put them into a bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in the same pan add garlic and lemon zest, add lemon juice and 2 tbs water.
- Add cut dandelions and cover for 2-3 minutes, cook until greens are wilted.
- Remove from heat and put into the bowl with zucchini, add salt and pepper, mix and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff