If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast and easy to prepare. You can mix with pasta, have with polenta or with bake sweet potatoes. —anka
bunch dandelions ( 300 g ), cut
zucchini (300g) sliced
garlic cloves, grated
lemon zest and juice
Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground pepper
teaspoons coconut oil for zucchini plus 1 tsp for dandelion
- Wash and cut zucchini into coins.
- Wash and cut dandelions 4-5 cm.
- Heat 2 tsp coconut oil, saute zucchini first in a single layer 1 minute on each side. Put them into a bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in the same pan add garlic and lemon zest, add lemon juice and 2 tbs water.
- Add cut dandelions and cover for 2-3 minutes, cook until greens are wilted.
- Remove from heat and put into the bowl with zucchini, add salt and pepper, mix and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff