Author Notes: If it sounds delicious already, wait till you see how simple this is... Adding Argan Oil to this already classic will wow your dinners and make this your new party favorite. You could also modify this into a beautiful salad on a bed of greens. —Dip&Scoop
piece Goat Cheese - Montrachet Style Log
pieces Bite Sized Toasts
bunch Pine Nuts
teaspoons Argan Oil
- You could either start with a pre-made toasts to save you some time, or you could make your own. Take your bread of choice, cut it into a circular bite size, drip Argan Oil on it for added taste and toast in the oven until lightly golden. They will continue to crisp in step 3.
- Chill the goat cheese in the freezer for 10 minutes. Cut the goat cheese into a 1/2 inch slice.
- Place the extra cold cheese over the toast and return to the oven. Remove when the cheese will start to caramelize on the outside and lightly soften on the inside.
- Finally, drizzle with honey and Argan oil. The combination of sweet and deliciously nutty will complement the creamy cheese to perfection.
- Top it off with toasted pine nuts. We also added some dried figs for good measure.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey