If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is a super house of nutrients and packs in the goodness of all things wonderful – kale, carrots, beets and nuts —prachi
- 1 bunch Kale leaves, cut into bite size
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup beetroot, grated
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Take a big mixing bowl. To it, add in all the components of the salad except the dressing and toss together well.
- In a separate bowl, mix in the ingredients for the dressing and whisk well till the oil emulsifying with the lemon juice.
- Pour over the Salad mixture and toss it well. The Crunchy Carrot Beet Kale Salad is ready.