If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A standard of American cuisine, meatloaf gets a bad rap because of its high fat content. By replacing some of the high-fat ground beef with low-fat turkey, you eliminate much of the fat without sacrificing the flavor. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/honey-mustard-glazed-meatloaf —Healthline
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/2 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together first 9 ingredients and place in a lightly greased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake 1 hour.
- Stir together mustard and honey and pour over top. Bake 15 minutes longer or until fully cooked. Let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey