If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups good chicken, vegetable or beef broth (homemade or store bough)
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1 small zucchini, julienne
- 1 jalapeno pepper, julienne
- Flat leaf parsley
- 12 black tiger shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 box - 2 puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg
- To start make sure everything is cold, it is important.
- In soup bowls ( 4-6 inches across and the depth 2 to 3 inches ) put zucchini, jalapeno, onion, parsley and 3 shrimps per person.
- Add 1 cup of broth in each bowl( If you are using stock check for seasoning ) .Pastry should not touch broth.
- Trim puff pastry, brush edge of the bowl with egg and cover the bowl wit pastry, pastry must be at list bigger by inch then bowl.
- Put bowls on baking sheet.
- Brush with whisked egg.
- Carefully put in preheated oven on 425F and bake for 18- 20 minutes until the pastry puffs and it is golden.
- Before you serve let sit for 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore