If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was originally inspired from Food & Wine and I made it a little more simple for our busy work weeks and day-to-day cooking. It has become our go-to for a quick and delicious side dish that pairs well with almost every dinner we make at home. —Regan Baroni
bunches rainbow carrots
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Scrub carrots, but don't peel them. Lay on a baking sheet and use a basting brush to spread the butter over the carrots.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast carrots in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle the carrots with honey.
- Place carrots back into the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes, until caramelized.
- Let cool and then serve. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey