Author Notes: This recipe was originally inspired from Food & Wine and I made it a little more simple for our busy work weeks and day-to-day cooking. It has become our go-to for a quick and delicious side dish that pairs well with almost every dinner we make at home. —Regan Baroni
bunches rainbow carrots
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Scrub carrots, but don't peel them. Lay on a baking sheet and use a basting brush to spread the butter over the carrots.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast carrots in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle the carrots with honey.
- Place carrots back into the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes, until caramelized.
- Let cool and then serve. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey