If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We've all got the munchies at some point. These are a healthy guilt free snack that I go with and its super healthy too! —Afrovitalityeats
Makes 25 medium sized bite pieces
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup freshly ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well followed by grated carrots last
- Add in honey, almond butter and vanilla extract, mix well and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from refridgerator and roll into bite size pieces.
- Depending on how large of a quantity you make you can actualy freeze some and thaw overnight in the fridge for a next day snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
More Great Recipes: