If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 250 grams Arborio rice (2½ cups)
- 1 liter coconut milk (4 cups)
- 80 grams brown sugar (⅓ cup)
- ¼ teaspoons vanilla powder
- Optional: lemon or lime zest
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until the rice is tender and the sauce is thick and creamy, about 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Spoon the risotto into bowls, garnish with toasted coconut or cinnamon, and serve.
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com