If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 10 inch pizza
- 2 cups grated zucchini (about 2 large zucchini)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion dice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, grate zucchini and add 1/2 tsp salt. let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Dice the onion and cook with 2 tbs olive oil for 6-7 minutes.
- Squeeze the moisture out of the zucchini and discard juice , it is important ( I had about 1 cup zucchini juice).
- In separate bowl mix zucchini, eggs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, half onion and chili.
- Put the zucchini mixture on lined baking sheet with parchment paper, make round pizza crust 10 inches in diameter.
- Bake 30 minutes, flip it over after 20 minutes, return it to the oven for 10 minutes
- Remove the crust from the oven. Add toppings.
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon parsley pesto
- second half saute onions
- 4-5 sauteed sliced mushrooms
- brie cheese
- black pepper
- That's what I used for toppings. You can use whatever you'd like just don't overcrowd.
- Put back into oven just to melt cheese 4-5 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe