If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can barely even be called a recipe, but we still wanted to take the time to share. Breakfast doesn't have to be hard -- it CAN be nourishing, interesting, and mouthwatering in a flash. —CAVA
- 1 cup Greek yogurt hummus
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- Whisk Greek yogurt hummus, maple syrup, cinnamon, and lemon together. Adjust syrup quantity to your taste.
- To assemble, smear a slice of toast with a few tablespoons of your maple-cinnamon Greek yogurt hummus. Top with a few slices of apple, a light drizzle of maple syrup, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer