If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast doesn't have to be hard -- it CAN be nourishing, interesting, and mouthwatering in a flash. —CAVA
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3-4 Bosc pears, slightly under-ripe
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- Greek yogurt
- honey, for drizzling
- chia seeds, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together sugar, cinnamon, and ground ginger.
- Thinly slice pears. Add pear slices and grapefruit juice to a bowl. Marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Arrange pears on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Roast the pears for 15 minutes. Turn the pears over and continue roasting for 10-15 minutes longer, until tender and lightly golden.
- To assemble, smear a slice of toast with Greek yogurt. Top with a few slices of roasted pears, a drizzle of honey, and 1/2 teaspoon or so of chia seeds.