If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, salty, and savory cracked pepper potato chip French toast. —Camilla Maybee
loaf beer bread, cut into slices
bag cracked pepper potato chips (or similar)
cup milk or heavy cream
- Place the potato chips in a food processor and pulse until you have a relatively fine meal. Place the meal on a plate or shallow dish.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and seasoning together.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium to medium-high heat. Melt desired amount of butter (hint: more = better).
- Dip the slices of bread in the mixture, coating on both sides.
- Dredge both sides in potato chip crumbs.
- Fry the slices of bread on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and syrup.