If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 kohlrabi, peel and julienne
- 1 big black plums julienne
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grapes cut in half or quarters
- 10-15 Thai purple basil leaves chiffonade
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pomegranate seeds
- Julienne kohlrabi and firm black plum, thinly slice onion, cut grapes in half or quarters depend on size, chiffonade basil.
- You can do this ahead and before serving just add salt and pepper, mix and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- No need for any other dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad