If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 medium onions diced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound calf or beef liver cut into strips
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 1/2 cups water or stock
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon bey life ground or 2 bey lives
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Sate onion with 3 tbsp olive oil for 7-8 minutes, add garlic for 20 seconds.
- When you smell garlic add liver and cook few minutes, liver will change color.
- Add wino and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water,salt pepper, chilpotle and bey life cook for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- In small bowl mix corn starch with 2 tbs cold water, add to the liver and cook 2-3 minutes.
- It is ready, take off the heat and stir in 1 tbs truffle oil and 2 tbs chopped parsley.
- Serve with polenta.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe