If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 pieces tender celery stalks cut in 1cm pieces
- 3 hard pears, pealed and cut lengthwaise. 8 pieces each pear
- 200 grams blue cheese, crumbled.
- 6 pieces of smoked bacon
- 150 grams of toasted walnuts, almonds and
- 30 grams of toasted sunflower seeds
- 30 grams pealed pistachio nuts optional
- 150 grams mixed baby leafs for salad.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon french mustard
- dashes of vinagar optional
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Spread the pears on a buttered oven tray and brash the melted butter. sprinkle the sugar on top.
- Place the tray under the oven grill. when the pears get a light gold colour, take out. you do not want them soft . leave to cool completely .
- Grill the bacon until crispy. when cold break or cut in pieces
- Mix the juices, olive oil, mustard, salt and vinegar and shake.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together, pour the dressing and toss.