If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 chayote
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Thai basil chiffonade
- Peel and core chayote.
- Cut the chayote into ribbons using mandolin or vegetable peeler.
- In separate bowl mix grape seed oil, sesame seed oil, ginger, salt, pepper and black sesame seeds.
- Mix the chayotes, add Thai basil and dressing just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe