If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Cut the avocados in half and remove seed. Using small knife score the avocado when is still in the skin and using a spoon scoop into the bowl.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Dice red onion, tomato and jalapeno pepper. Chop cilantro, add salt and black pepper.
- Mix and cover, let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff