If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crisp new take on a restaurant classic —Amanda
- 3-4 pounds fresh mussels
- 2 Large Shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Bottle Hard Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons Pub Style Mustard
- First make sure all of you mussels are alive. If you pinch them and they don't close, discard them.
- Sweat garlic and shallots in a pan on medium until they are fragrant. About 5 minutes.
- Add hard apple cider to deglaze pan. Reduce liquid by half, about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat slightly and add mussels and cover. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with crusty bread