If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was one of those dishes that came together, because I had some nectarines that were dangerously ripe and did not want to throw them out. I sauteed them with some butter, sprinkled with brown sugar and some nutmeg, and served it over quinoa. It was delicious! —ginnygetsfloury
- 2 Nectarines
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- In a pan, heat the butter over medium to low heat until melted.
- Add the nectarines and saute until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and the nutmeg, stir and allow the nectarines to bubble and caramelize for a few minutes.
- Serve over the quinoa and garnish with almond slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer