Author Notes: A healthy, simple and quick weeknight diner —Ellie Davis
grams Cavolo nero leaf
tablespoons olive oil
grams Fresh tagliatelle pasta
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Quarter the tomatoes and place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan large over a medium heat. Roughly chop the cavolo nero leaves into 2 inch slices across their width. Add these to the pan and allow to cook for a minute.
- Juice the lemon and add the juice to the leaves. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the leaves are wilting (timing depends on how much crunch you like to the leaves).
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta. Cook for 5 minutes and drain.
- Add the pasta and baked tomatoes to the pan with the cavolo nero. Stir until everything is coated in the oil and lemon juice and the tomatoes are breaking up.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer