If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A healthy, simple and quick weeknight diner
A healthy, simple and quick weeknight diner—Ellie Davis
grams Cavolo nero leaf
tablespoons olive oil
grams Fresh tagliatelle pasta
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Quarter the tomatoes and place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan large over a medium heat. Roughly chop the cavolo nero leaves into 2 inch slices across their width. Add these to the pan and allow to cook for a minute.
- Juice the lemon and add the juice to the leaves. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the leaves are wilting (timing depends on how much crunch you like to the leaves).
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta. Cook for 5 minutes and drain.
- Add the pasta and baked tomatoes to the pan with the cavolo nero. Stir until everything is coated in the oil and lemon juice and the tomatoes are breaking up.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer