If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious, superfood packed treat, these Coconut Fudge Truffles are sure to knock your socks off. Find more about the benefits of coconut oil as well as this recipe below! —Jenny Travens
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (carob works great too!)
- 2 tablespoons raw, local honey
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut shreds (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour and cocoa powder (or carob). In another small bowl, microwave the almond butter and coconut oil until melted and smooth.
- Pour in the honey and stir until mixture is creamy. Slowly dump the coconut oil mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Stir well until both dry and wet ingredients are incorporated completely.
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the coconut mixture into it.
- Chill in the fridge for two hours. Once set, use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture.
- Roll into balls, one tablespoon in size, then roll in unsweetened coconut shreds if using.
More Great Recipes: Bread, Rolls & Muffins