If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A hot oven, some fresh herbs and 10 minutes of prep is all you need for delicious oven roasted carrots and parsnips! —garlic and zest
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced thinly from root to tip
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine parsnips, carrots and onion on a large sheet pan. Add rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Using your clean hands, toss vegetables and herbs with olive oil, until well coated with oil, herbs and spice. Spread into a single layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Using a spatula flip vegetables and place back in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes until golden and tender.