If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 cups
- 3 green onion, sliced
- 2 chayote peeled, cored and diced (about 2 1/2 cup )
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups chamomile tea ( 5 bags )
- 1 teaspoon aji peppers past
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Make tea with 5 bags of chamomile, you will need 3 cups
- Heat oil and cook onions for 1 minutes.
- Add chayote, aji pepper, black pepper, sea salt and chamomile tea. Cook 20-25 minutes.
- Put the soup into a blender and puree until smooth.