If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The breadcrumbs add and unexpected and delicate crunch to the usual asparagus. Great with Christmas dinner on the side of poultry or fish. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
pound asparagus, ends removed
tablespoons olive oil
juice from 1 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Toss the asparagus with the salt, pepper and lemon juice and transfer to a 13" x 9" baking dish. Drizzle with the olive oil and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer