If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This appetizer was first created for an at-home Valentine's dinner. A mix of creamy brie, sweet honey, and salty pistachios melt together in little phyllo bundles that can be eaten on their own or as an addition to a meat and cheese platter. It's a simple recipe that results in a special appetizer for parties or a dinner for two. —Jaclyn
- 1 Brie wedge cut into 12 one-inch cubes
- 1 Package phyllo dough
- 1/2 cup Toasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup honey
- Melted butter for brushing
- Unwrap the phyllo dough and lay one sheet on a counter or cook surface. Brush sheet with melted butter, layer another phyllo sheet on top and brush with butter. Repeat twice to make a stack of four sheets.
- Cut the phyllo dough stack in half, width wise, and place one brie cube on each section.
- Top brie with about 1 tsp. pistachios and drizzle with honey.
- Gather the edges of the phyllo dough to create a pouch around the cheese. Slightly twist the dough at the top to secure being careful not to rip anything.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining sheets until all of the cheese is used.
- Bake according to the package watching closely so the tops do not burn.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer