If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dipping sauce to use with everything from vegetable to roast meats and fish. You could easily use with the pasta or nice rustic bread. —anka
Makes 1 1/2 cup
- 1 red roasted pepper, small dice ( 1/3 cup )
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 black olives pitted and chopped ( 3 tbs )
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 1/2 orange juice and zest
- 2 anchovies chopped or 1/2 tsp anchovy paste
- 1/3 flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste or 2 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Mix everything and let it sit out for a couple hours at room temperature.