If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our effort to eat fewer carbs yet get bold flavor..... —inpatskitchen
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- 2 five ounce cans of tuna in oil
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 small to medium zucchini
- 1 small lemon
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- Prep your ingredients: Either spirailze the zucchini or julienne into long strips. Finely mince the garlic and zest the lemon.
- Drain the oil from the tuna into a large sauté pan. Over medium heat add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the zucchini strands and sauté until they soften. Stir in the tuna and lemon zest. Add a little water to loosen everything up and continue to cook until heated through. Add the juice of the lemon and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer