If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This simple dish makes a stunning dessert or a great addition to brunch. Pink- and red-fleshed grapefruits are a good source of lycopene, an antioxidant that has been studied for its possible cancer-protective properties, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Grapefruit is also an excellent source of Vitamin C. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
pink or red grapefruits
cup packed brown sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat your oven broiler.
- Cut each grapefruit in half. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon brown sugar and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Arrange the grapefruit halves in a baking pan, with the cut side up. Broil for five minutes or until the sugar is melted. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Top each grapefruit half with 1 tablespoon yogurt and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer