If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such an easy, flavorful side that goes with almost anything! Plus it requires just a few simple ingredients! —Courtney @ LPHJ Kitchen
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved or quartered
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- In a baking dish, combine ingredients until coated with spices and vinegar
- Bake at 375F for about 20 minutes or until sprouts are soft and starting to brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer