Author Notes: It's extremely healthful, yet EXTREMELY delicious! I always make for parties and group functions. Indeed, I come with the recipe already printed out since sooooo many people always ask me for this recipe! —Robin
Makes: pprox 2 dozne
cups Honey coated wheat germ
cups chopped candied (or regular) chopped dates
cup smooth peanut butter
package of semi sweet chocolate bits (melted)
- Slowly melt chocolate bits in large glass bowl in microwave.
- Mix in 2 cups honey coated wheat germ. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Form into balls, dipping your hands in cold water after each ball.
- Roll balls in the rest of wheat germ (add more if necessary) and chill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer