If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's extremely healthful, yet EXTREMELY delicious! I always make for parties and group functions. Indeed, I come with the recipe already printed out since sooooo many people always ask me for this recipe! —Robin
Makes pprox 2 dozne
cups Honey coated wheat germ
cups chopped candied (or regular) chopped dates
cup smooth peanut butter
package of semi sweet chocolate bits (melted)
- Slowly melt chocolate bits in large glass bowl in microwave.
- Mix in 2 cups honey coated wheat germ. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Form into balls, dipping your hands in cold water after each ball.
- Roll balls in the rest of wheat germ (add more if necessary) and chill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer