If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I devised this dressing one night for a family "salad dinner" of our favorite smoked salmon, steamed haricots verts and hard-boiled egg (See my Not-quite Niçoise with Lime-Chive Cream). It was just so good. —creamtea
- 1 lime
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon mild honey
- 1-2 tablespoons minced chives
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Grate the lime with a zester and set zest aside. Halve lime and juice one of the halves.
- Whisk crème fraîche, lime juice, zest, salt, and honey together until smooth.
- While whisking, add olive oil in a thin stream until blended.
- Add chives and whisk again to incorporate . Drizzle over individual salads.Note: if increasing, taste for seasoning as it should be tart but not too tart and may require adjustment.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff