If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasting brings out the natural sweetness and flavor of fresh cauliflower. Balsamic vinegar adds an additional touch of sweetness. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/balsamic-glazed-cauliflower —Healthline
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florettes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower; cook and stir 8 – 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add garlic and salt; cook 30 seconds. Remove from pan.
- Add vinegar to skillet and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by half. Add cauliflower and stir to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer