If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm, charred cauliflower pairs beautifully with the vinegar and spice contained in Dijon mustard. To go a step further, I added garbanzo beans, making the dish a complete vegan meal with the addition of protein. Roasted garbanzo beans are really delicious! Roasting the beans makes them crisp and almost nut-like. For a comforting meal with loads of flavor, this dish fills the bill. —Madeline
- 1 head cauliflower–cut into florets
- 1 16 oz. can organic garbanzo beans–rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (I prefer Amy’s brand)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, garbanzo beans, olive oil, and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Pour the mixture onto two parchment-lined baking sheets forming a single layer. Bake for 45 minutes or until the cauliflower is slightly charred and crispy.
- Pour hot cauliflower and garbanzo bean mixture back into a large bowl. Add the mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately! You won’t be able to resist any way.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer