If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy, intoxicating taste. When you need chocolate desperately, this delivers. Even children love it and ask for more! —[email protected]
Serves ten or more
pound Organic silken tofu
ounces Baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking bar
teaspoon ground coffee
Ghirardelli's Dark Chocolate Sea Salt with Almonds bar
pre-made graham cracker crust pie shell
- Empty one pound of the organic silken tofu into blender.
- Melt the two types of chocolate on a very low flame (or, alternatively, in a double boiler) until completely melted.
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled, place it in the blender with the tofu and blend until creamy.
- Add the teaspoon of ground coffee to the chocolate/tofu mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour the entire contents of the blender into the pie shell and place in the refrigerator - the pie should be ready to eat within 4 or so hours~
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer