Author Notes: Creamy, intoxicating taste. When you need chocolate desperately, this delivers. Even children love it and ask for more! —[email protected]
Serves: ten or more
pound Organic silken tofu
ounces Baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking bar
teaspoon ground coffee
Ghirardelli's Dark Chocolate Sea Salt with Almonds bar
pre-made graham cracker crust pie shell
- Empty one pound of the organic silken tofu into blender.
- Melt the two types of chocolate on a very low flame (or, alternatively, in a double boiler) until completely melted.
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled, place it in the blender with the tofu and blend until creamy.
- Add the teaspoon of ground coffee to the chocolate/tofu mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour the entire contents of the blender into the pie shell and place in the refrigerator - the pie should be ready to eat within 4 or so hours~
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer