If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Velvety smooth goat cheese and chive mashed cauliflower. All the flavor without the carbs! —Camilla Maybee
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 ounces goat cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Chop and steam cauliflower until soft.
- In a food processor, combine the cauliflower, cheese, and seasonings until smooth and creamy. Add the chives and pulse until well distributed, scraping down the sides periodically. Do this in batches if necessary. If needed, you may add a few table spoons of water or milk if the mixture is too thick or chunky.
- Remove to a serving dish. To keep warm for serving, cover in foil and place in a 200 degree oven for as long as needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer