If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A hearty weeknight meal with only 5 ingredients and only a minute's prep! —Camilla Maybee
- 1 pork shoulder (3-4 lbs)
- 1 can (14 oz) cubed or crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Spritz your crock pot with some oil or cooking spray.
- Place pork in the crock pot, fat side up, and top with pineapple, soy sauce, and seasoning.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, until fork tender. Shred with two forks and serve. (Can also be made into sandwiches!)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer