If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Browning the butter before tossing with the cooked Brussels sprouts gives this side dish a nutty flavor. When browning the butter be sure to watch it carefully since it goes from brown to burnt in no time flat. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
garlic cloves, chopped
cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
pinch of pepper
- In a large skillet, combine sprouts, broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until sprouts are tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, swirling pan often. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- To serve, toss Brussels sprouts with garlic butter mixture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Brown Butter
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer