If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This super creamy, luscious chocolate ice cream doesn't require a machine and comes together in minutes. This recipe has been slightly adapted from David Lebovitz's Chocolate Ice Cream. —Richa Gupta
Food52 Review: This ice cream, which is super easy to make, has a nice smooth texture and it is easy to scoop. It's quite boozy, so you might not be able to eat so much. —Stephanie Bourgeois
Makes 4 to 5 scoops
- 55 grams Chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 3 tablespoons Cream
- 6 tablespoons Bailey's Liquor
- 1 medium sized Banana
- Place the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds at full power. Stir with a fork and if not melted, microwave for 15 more seconds. Remember that chocolate always looks less melted than it truly is, so be careful.
- Add the chocolate mixture and rest of the ingredients to a blender and blend till smooth.
- Once blended, pour into a freezer-safe container (metal or plastic) and freeze for at least 5 hours or more.
- Top with nuts, chocolate sauce, or any other add-ons to serve. Or if you are like me, just dig in.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer