Author Notes: This super creamy, luscious chocolate ice cream doesn't require a machine and comes together in minutes. This recipe has been slightly adapted from David Lebovitz's Chocolate Ice Cream. —Richa Gupta
Food52 Review: This ice cream, which is super easy to make, has a nice smooth texture and it is easy to scoop. It's quite boozy, so you might not be able to eat so much. —Stephanie Bourgeois
Makes: 4 to 5 scoops
tablespoons Bailey's Liquor
medium sized Banana
- Place the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds at full power. Stir with a fork and if not melted, microwave for 15 more seconds. Remember that chocolate always looks less melted than it truly is, so be careful.
- Add the chocolate mixture and rest of the ingredients to a blender and blend till smooth.
- Once blended, pour into a freezer-safe container (metal or plastic) and freeze for at least 5 hours or more.
- Top with nuts, chocolate sauce, or any other add-ons to serve. Or if you are like me, just dig in.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer