If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The secret ingredient to this dish is Seasonello, which is an aromatic herbal sea salt from Bologna, Italy. It's a combination of sea salt, rosemary, garlic, sage and pepper. This is my go to spice for roasted chicken thighs, potatoes, vegetables, flatbreads, and flavored oils. This is a great side for roasted meats and the best part is you can make it ahead. —Brunella Topic-Vigliotti
- 1 Head of Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 2 Shallots Minced
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Seasonello Bologna Aromatic Herbal Salt
- Steam cauliflower until very tender. Let dry on paper towels for a few minutes to absorb the moisture.
- Saute shallots in 2 Tablespoons of butter until they are soft and start to turn golden in color.
- Add cauliflower, shallots,half and half and Seasonello to food processor and combine on medium speed until they have a smooth consistency.
- Put mixture in a saucepan and reheat over medium heat. Stir in remaining butter and add more Seasonello and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: