If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 2 12 ounce bottles of hard apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- 1/2 of one apple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 of one orange, thinly sliced
- Place the fruit in a large glass pitcher.
- Pour the cider, bourbon and bitters into the pitcher. Stir well and place in the fridge
- Let the sangria marinate for at least six hours before serving. Pour the sangria over ice cubes and serve cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer