Author Notes: I love flatbread, especially when I have my favorite ingredients in my refrigerator. I have made this in several different ways, depending on what's available. —Leith Devine
packet pre-made flatbread or pita bread if unvailable
tablespoons jarred or regfrigerated alfredo sauce
cup chopped chicken
cup fresh spinach leaves
cup mozzerella or parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place foil on a baking sheet.
- Unwrap flatbread and place on baking sheet. Spread alfredo sauce thinly over flatbread.
- Scatter spinach leaves, then chicken over flatbread. Sprinkle cheese over the entire piece of bread.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- I've made this with BBQ sauce and pulled pork, guanciale, arugula and fresh mozzarella, and prosciutto, arugula and fresh mozzarella. The possibilities are endless and delicious.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer