If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love flatbread, especially when I have my favorite ingredients in my refrigerator. I have made this in several different ways, depending on what's available. —Leith Devine
- 1 packet pre-made flatbread or pita bread if unvailable
- 2 tablespoons jarred or regfrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup mozzerella or parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place foil on a baking sheet.
- Unwrap flatbread and place on baking sheet. Spread alfredo sauce thinly over flatbread.
- Scatter spinach leaves, then chicken over flatbread. Sprinkle cheese over the entire piece of bread.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- I've made this with BBQ sauce and pulled pork, guanciale, arugula and fresh mozzarella, and prosciutto, arugula and fresh mozzarella. The possibilities are endless and delicious.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: Pizza