If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Glazing carrots is a lot simpler than most people realize. The only trick is to make sure the carrots aren't over-cooked and mushy or they'll fall apart when glazing. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/glazed-carrots —Healthline
- 8 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large saucepan 3/4 full of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add carrots and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Add butter, mustard, and brown sugar to the warm pan and place over medium heat. Stir until melted. Add carrots and season with pepper. Stir gently, being careful not to break up carrots. Add parsley and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe