If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy, fast recipe to have wonderful healthy cauliflower for dinner.
It looks amazing, so it’s also fun to set it in the middle of your table as your #meatfreeweek centerpiece!
It requires a long baking time, but it is one of those things you can leave in the oven roasting, do something else and come back to it when it’s ready! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 fresh red chili (or 1 teaspoon of dried chili)
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 10-12 black olives (taggiasche for me!)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small/medium cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Blend all the ingredients except the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and brush the mixture all over it. Pour all the left mix over the cauliflower.
- Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes (use a skewer to check if the inside is tender). Done!